Management Team

Physicians Independent Management Services (PIMS) currently employs a highly experienced team of multi-disciplined professionals who are on the forefront of their respective specialties. PIMS employees are leaders in the medical billing, practice management, and medical software industries.

Having managed more than three-quarters of a billion dollars in revenue, our team of Certified Pathology Coders, CPAs and Legal experts ensure that our clients receive not only the less troublesome 80% of payer reimbursement, but more importantly, work diligently and tirelessly to collect the remaining 20%, which is often left on the table due to it being difficult and cumbersome.  Rest assured, PIMS employees have worked successfully on the most challenging payors and have proven this through our superior collection rates.  

With a significantly large amount of experience in ancillary healthcare specialties, PIMS understands the importance of a clean claim submission, the first time. That is why denial management is at the core of our billing services. PIMS invests heavily in its staff and technology to ensure that our clients are provided with clear and concise reporting which is extremely valuable in educating referring physicians on current trends and changes in industry standards and regulations.


Clicking on a letter below will allow for viewing of employees whose last name corresponds with the selection.

  A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z